Inspiring an Innovative Mind, Caring Heart and Deep Faith
St. Vincent de Paul School is a co-ed Catholic elementary school that serves Pre-K4 through eighth grade. Located in East Haven, St. Vincent de Paul School is home to a culturally diverse and actively involved community of families.
St. Vincent de Paul School is much more than just a school; each child is a valued member of our family. It is a community where over the past 50 years thousands of parents have found a safe haven for their children. Our loving family is exemplified by our close-knit community and the personal attention each child receives with limited class size. This allows our teachers to impart a highly individualized education, designed to engage the interests and talents of the children we serve.
Our experienced, caring staff utilizes a spectrum of proven learning resources combined with exciting state-of-the-art technology tools which creates a challenging, yet nurturing faith-centered classroom environment where every child is valued and encouraged. At St. Vincent de Paul School we provide opportunities for children to develop not only their intellect, but their artistic and physical abilities as well through enrichment activities such as art, instrumental music, drama and athletic programs.
St. Vincent de Paul School’s standardized test scores is a testament to our focus on academic excellence with results consistently well above national as well as local, public and private school averages. At St. Vincent de Paul School we pride ourselves in producing graduates who are well prepared to excel in top ranking public and private high schools.
Academic success is just one measure of our school. We strive to help each student discover their God-given gifts and the joy that comes from using them to contribute to the well-being of the world around them through community service projects. This gives our students the capacity to see beyond themselves, in order to give to others throughout our community and beyond. At St. Vincent de Paul School we are always looking into the future, preparing our students to live extraordinary lives.
The mission of St. Vincent de Paul School, grades Pre-K through 8, is to provide a quality Catholic education emphasizing Christian values, stewardship, citizenship and academic excellence. Our school provides a safe and positive environment for our students to develop and grow in their unique way as God's children.
• Fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
• Strong curriculum with integrated faith values
• Exceptional standardized test scores
• Low student to teacher ratio
• Graduates gain acceptance to the high school of their choice
• State-of-the-art computer labs and technology program
• iPad integration in all grade levels
• Hands-on science activities
• Spanish language beginning in Kindergarten
• Vocal and Future Musicians instrumental programs
• Fine art classes
• Athletic programs - basketball and soccer
• School wide community service involvement
• Extracurricular clubs and activities
• Bus transportation for East Haven residents